Ultra V – sunscreen for plants
Protects against sunburn and solar radiation.
UltraV is an innovative biostimulant & sunscreen for plants that not only provides exceptional shielding of crops against solar radiation damage, but also supports the balance between light energy and carbon fixation, reduces surface temperatures, keeps stomata open and ensures transpiration. As a result, it ensures optimal levels of photosynthesis and avoids stressful conditions, even in extreme climatic circumstances.
Free L-Aminoacids* 6%, Total Nitrogen (organic) 1%, Zinc (Zn) 0.16%, Organic Carbon 16%, unsaturated fatty acids. (*Aminoacids obtained by Brevibacterium sp. fermentation of plant proteins).
What is Ultra V?
ULTRA V ® prevents damage caused by solar radiation conditions by creating a protective layer that reflects solar radiation and moisturises plant tissues, acting as a powerful sunscreen for plants. It also has healing properties that promote the repair of tissues and injuries caused by radiation.
* Contains anti-oxidants, polysaccharides, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins
- L-Free Aminoacids 6,0
- Total nitrogen (organic) 1,0
- Zinc (Zn) 0,16
- Organic carbon 16,0
- Easy-to-dosage dispersible oily liquid formulation
- Based on fatty acids
- Forms a transparent film on the tissues
- Compatible with most commonly used products
- Does not damage application systems
ULTRA V ® formulation has been optimized for foliar spray application, ensuring a good fruit coverage. We recommend applying ULTRA V® preventively, in the months of greatest solar radiation, before high temperatures begin. We also recommend periodic applications, according to the meteorological conditions and specificities of each crop.
In an emergency scenario, treatment can also start when the first signs of damage are found. ULTRA V ® is compatible with most of the PPP and foliar fertilizers, even though we recommend to not mix it with alkaline products, copper salts or sulfur products. For optimal usage, if you are using ULTRA V® for the first time, we recommend to carry out a small-scale pilot test before using it on the crop.
What does it do?
ULTRA V blocks and heal heat stress and sunburn in crops.
Long fatty acids – Reflect and scatter radiation and have a moisturising effect
Short fatty acids – Absorb radiation
Zinc – Induces Heat Shock Proteins biosynthesis
Antioxidants & aminoacids – Protecting protein structures
Flavonoids – can both protect the skin from damage caused by UV light and also accumulate in the outer tissues, repairing that damage.
What is it for?
ULTRA V works as a sunscreen for plants preventing the farmer from suffering quality losses in his production.
- To decrease overall absorbed UV and infrared radiations
- To minimize sun damage to fruit (both radiation and temperature)
- To avoid temperature rising and reducing heat stress
- To reduce the generation of oxidative molecules
- To provide a moisturizing effect that improves the appearance of the skin
- To avoid special treatments for cleaning the fruit in the packing lines and to avoid the accumulation of residues in the emptying tanks
- To increase crop performance augmenting the number of marketable fruits
- To maintain photosynthesis and thus the adsorption of nutrients and water
- To improve fruit quality, and post-harvest life