Amino acid concentrate from hydrolysis of vegetable proteins for stress situations. Invigorating.
1. Helps to correct the water balance. The high PROLINE content (4%) facilitates the restoration of the correct water balance of the plant, facilitating optimum vegetative and productive development, which leads to an increase in the harvest.
2. Reactivates cell turgor
Improves tolerance to water stress (adaptation), activating antioxidant enzymes, as it acts as an activation-inducing signal.
– Continued stomatal opening (respiration).
– Improved plant growth
– Better adaptation in the field
Free L-amino acids 45% Total nitrogen 18%. Typical aminogram: glutamic acid, arginine, serine, proline, proline, aspartic acid, threonine, alanine, valine, glycine, lysine, phenylalanine, leucine, histidine, tyrosine, isoleucine, methionine, hydroxyproline.
Botamisol PRO 80: amino acids to stimulate plant metabolism
Botamisol’s L-amino acids (aa) stimulate plant metabolism, especially in situations where environmental stress has occurred, thus increasing crop yields.
The application of L-aa reduces the energy expenditure involved in protein synthesis, which in turn is essential for plant growth.
In addition, L-aa acts as a nutrient chelator, favouring their absorption and therefore improving the nutritional state of the plant, which has a favourable effect on the yield and quality of the crop.
What is Botamisol?
Botamisol® is a biostimulant composed of a highly concentrated complete aminogram, with 17 biologically active amino acids obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis from vegetable sources. When applied by foliar spray or irrigation, Botamisol® is rapidly adsorbed and its amino acids provide the plant with the extra energy it needs through its cycle, sustaining high consumptions stages, strengthening environmental stress tolerance and, ultimately, improving in the quantity and quality of the harvest.
Amino acids formulation
- Highly soluble granular formulation
- Rapid adsorption
- Easy handling
- Complete, optimally balanced aminogram
- Amino acids obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of plant proteins
- Low salt content
What does it do for plant metabolism?
Boost plant growth and ensure maximum plant metabolism capacity
Botamisol® supplies plants with a complete and balanced range of amino acids that intervene directly in the plant’s physiology, it is especially indicated for plant’s phenological stages of high energetic demand. Botamisol® accelerates plant’s metabolism in both optimal and adverse conditions (drought, high temperatures, humidity, phytotoxicity, frost, etc.)
What is it for?
- Reduction of plant losses due to post-transplanting water imbalance
- Improved transplanting in adverse environmental conditions
- Productive precocity
VIGOUR AND FLOWER/FRUITS QUALITY
Ensures maximum plant metabolism capacity and crop yield by:
- Ensuring pollination in adverse conditions
- Improving pollen resistance to extreme temperatures
- Boosting germination power and elongation of the pollen tube
- Increasing productive longevity
- Reinforce fruit setting
- Improve consistency extending post-harvest performance
STRESS RESISTANCE and RESILIENCE
- Delays leaf senescence
- Guarantees optimal water balance
- Favors optimal vegetative development
- Reactivates and maintains cell turgor
- Ensures stomatal aperture (respiration)