Organic, broad spectrum biofungicide and biobactericide
Bestcure is a cold-pressed extract of citrus species (Citrus reticulata and Citrus aurantium) with direct biocidal activity and antioxidant effect. It has a direct biocidal activity against a broad spectrum of pathogens (fungi and bacteria) while activating the plants’ natural defences. Bestcure is highly effective on a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. In addition, Bestcure’s formulation has been optimally stabilised with antioxidants and amino acids to homogenise the formula and ensure molecular integrity and maximum enzymatic activity, ultimately ensuring a long shelf life.
- PREVENTS AND HEALS
- ACTIVATES NATURAL PLANT DEFENCES
- PREVENTS RESISTANCE
- NO RESIDUES AND NO RESTRICTED ENTRY RANGE
Sensitive organisms: fungi such as Botrytis sp., Plasmopara sp., Alternaria sp., Sigatoka sp. and bacteria such as Xanthomonas spp., Pseudomonas sp., Ralstonia sp.
Bestcure is safe for beneficial insects as well as pollinators.
Composition (%v/v): Free L-amino acids 6%, Total nitrogen 1.3%, Organic nitrogen 1.3%, Stabilised Citrus aurantium extract 40%.
The product is a complex mixture of natural organic compounds with a high concentration of natural phytoalexins, ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids and vitamins.
Bestcure is a highly effective biological fungicide and bactericide for agriculture.
Bestcure acts systemically, with a mechanism of action based on a direct biocidal effect and the induction of systemic resistance (IRS) in addition to plant biostimulation. Indeed, treatments of plants with elicitors could be an alternative strategy of crop protection with a more satisfactory preservation of the environment.
The complex biocontrol mechanism of action of Bestcure
- ANTIMICROBIAL with direct biocidal effect, thanks to the action of ascorbic acid (vit. C) and citric acid that break the cellular memebrane of fungi and phytopathogenic bacteria. Bestcure induces the breakdown of the cell wall of fungi and bacteria, causing the cell contents to spill out, thus curing the infection.
- BIOACTIVATOR with indirect biocidal effect. Ascorbic acid promotes the production of endogenous phytoalexins which, together with exogenous phytoalexins (furanocoumarins), activate the plant’s own systemic resistance (ISR) against infections by pathogens.
- BIO-STIMULANT + ANTIOXIDANT: bioflavonoids (vit P) and phytoalexins with their antioxidant properties, strengthen and repair damaged cells and enhance the natural aroma of fruits and vegetables.
Broad-spectrum organic fungicide and bactericide
Fungi: Botrytis sp., Plasmopara sp., Alternaria sp., Sigatoka sp., Roy sp.
Bacteria: Xanthomonas spp., Pseudomonas sp., Ralstonia sp.
Bestcure is harmless to beneficial insects and pollinators.
Bestcure advantages for crop protection
- Prevents and cures
- Activates the natural defences of plants
- Invigorating and anti-stress effect on plants
- Avoids risk of cross-resistance with chemicals
- No residues and no restricted entry interval
- Long-lasting effect (post-harvest)
- Biodegradable, non-volatile, non-corrosive
- Certified for Organic Farming (BCS -ÖKO)
- Maintains the natural taste of fruits
- No need for adjuvants
- Non-toxic to humans and the environment
Bestcure is a registered plant protection product in numerous countries such as Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, South Africa and Ukraine.
In the process of registration: Canada, Costa Rica, Ecuador, EU-27, Philippines, USA.